Information for non-Japanese speakers
The JpSAC Annual Meeting is an active platform for dialogue among scientists of diverse backgrounds and experience levels from veterans to students. We ask you therefore to keep this large variety in audience in mind when preparing your presentation. Please make sure to avoid complicated technical terms and to make your presentation easy-to-understand for everybody. See guidelines below.
- Length of presentation is 20 minutes.
- PC projector will be provided, but not OHP. The projector can be connected by VGA and HDMI cables. If you need a special connector, please bring it with you.
- Please bring with you your own laptop. If it is not possible, bring your file copied to a USB memory stick.
- Please check the connection between your laptop and the projector in the break before your presentation.
- The size of the poster board is 116 cm (width) x 172 cm (height).
- Posters can be displayed from noon on October 2 to noon on October 4.
- Posters cannot be sent to the Secretariat in advance.
- Pins and tape to set up the posters will be provided by the Secretariat.
- Posters which are not removed by the presenter at the end of the conference, will be removed and disposed of by the Secretariat.
●Excellent Student Presentation Award●
- Awards will be presented to students making excellent oral or poster presentations.
- Number of awards is 3-4.
- The winners will be announced during the conference.